CK Associates is one of the foremost important and leading ISO 22000 consultants in India. We are transnational ISO certification consultants with clients in India, USA. we provide quick, result oriented and easy to implement consultation and training for ISO 22000 certification.
We have been associated with organizations across the earth for his or her ISO 22000 certification project. Whether you are a little organization or a multinational corporate, our proven consultation solutions will confirm that you simply implement ISO 22000 standard within the simplest manner with timely project completion.
ISO 22000 Food Safety system implementation with the consultants and experts of CK Associates not only assures 100% successful ISO 22000 certification but also improves process performance and business operations.
Consultants of our organization assist your company in your food safety management context through ISO 22000 certification to get your company ISO 22000 certified quickly with the ease of implementation and in the most cost effective manner. We make sure that ISO 22000 standard implementation does not become just a documentation activity but it becomes a way of life for the organization that lays a foundation for Total food safety Management and food safety conscious organizational culture.
We offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 22000 certification. Our customers have been utilizing our services not only for initial certification consultation but also for post certification consultation to ensure that our consultants regularly add value to the business processes of our customers and their process & quality standardization initiatives.
Our ISO 22000 certificate consultation services include awareness training, food safety policy – objectives workshop, gap analysis, documentation design including manuals, procedures, work instructions, formats etc., implementation assistance & training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training, assistance in conducting internal audit, pre-assessment audit and everything required to ensure a 100% successful ISO 22000 certification audit within scheduled project completion time period.
Biggest benefit an organization gets out of ISO 22000 is improvement of business process control through process standardization. No matter what benefits you are looking for from ISO 22000 certification, we will make sure that your organization benefits from ISO 22000 implementation and certification.
What is ISO ISO 22000?
Hazard Analysis and Critical Central Point (HACCP) / ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System is a process control system designed to identify and prevent microbial and other hazards in food production and entire food chain. ISO 22000 includes steps designed to prevent problems before they occur and to correct deviations through a systematic way as soon as they are detected.
Such preventive control systems with documentation and verification are widely recognized by scientific authorities and international organizations as it is an effective approach for producing safe food. ISO 22000 enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters, etc., of food products to utilize technical resources efficiently and in a cost effective manner in assuring food safety.
Who should use ISO 22000:2005?
Since ISO 22000 is a generic food safety management standard. It can be used by any organization directly or indirectly involved in the food chain including- Farms, Fisheries and Dairies, Processors of Meats, Fish and Feed, including Manufacturers of soups, snacks, bread, cereal, beverages, canned and frozen food, etc., as well as food service providers such as restaurants, fast food chains, hospitals and hotels. Supporting services and providers of food transportation storage and distribution, catering services as well as product suppliers for equipment, additives, raw materials, cleaning and sanitizing products, packaging, should not be forgotten. In short, if your products touch the food industry or the food we eat, part or all of the ISO 22000 requirements will apply.
The Benefits of implementing ISO HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS
• A preventative approach to food safety.
• Can help identify process improvements & reduces customer complaints.
• Reduces the need for, and the cost of end product testing.
• Is complementary to quality management systems such as ISO 9000.
• Provides evidence of due diligence & reduces the likelihood of product recall & adverse publicity. • Enhances customer satisfaction / reduces dissatisfaction.
• Facilitates better understanding of food packaging safety issues throughout the organization. • Improves staff performance, morale, and motivation through the promotion of team spirit and a cleaner working environment.
• Provides a framework to bring together all parts of your Food Safety Management System (FSMS). • Demonstrates commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Tests compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and your own systems through internal audits and management reviews.
• Improves internal and external communications.
• Improves your organization’s image.
• Links pre-requisite programs (PRP’s & OPRP’s), HACCP with the Plan-Do-Study-Act philosophies of ISO9001 to increase the effectiveness of your food management system.
• Requires regular testing of data integrity / lot recall programs and process audits.
• Aligns with other management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001).